[Numpy-discussion] New package to speed up ufunc inner loops

Stefan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 4 19:29:41 EST 2020

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020, at 16:21, Aaron Meurer wrote:
> But as I noted, this is already off topic for the original discussion
> here, and since there's apparently no interest in improving the NEP
> wording, I'll drop it.

I was trying to understand where, specifically, the language falls short, and what to do about improving it.

Perhaps a sentence making it clear that this is not a licensing issue will assuage your concerns? If not, please help me understand where statements are overly strong, unclear, or insufficient in coverage.

Best regards,
Stéfan