[omaha] Meeting Location

Brad Siegfreid brad at iridiumdesign.com
Mon Jul 30 17:25:23 CEST 2007

Ack!@#$!!

Gobby does run on Mac OS X but takes a night to build and 3GB of disk
space in addition to DarwinPorts which I no longer use. I think I'd
rather stick to watching over someone's shoulder or squinting across
the table.

I doubt this week's meeting will be too big to manage. We could use
some sort of IM for passing URLs as a last resort if needed.

Brad