[omaha] Next meetup May 24th

Naomi See naomi.see at seenaomi.net
Fri Apr 20 12:27:17 EDT 2018

Hello friends!

I'm happy to report that we have 19 python users show up last night and it
was a great meeting! Lots of engagement and a variety of projects everyone
works on using Python.

The next meetup is going to be at UNO the specifics are still pending but
if you want to attend I suggest RSVPing as space is limited.

https://www.meetup.com/Omahas-Python-Users-Group/events/249959558/

Most of the attendees are not on the mailing list but as we start to
increase momentum that might change.

We are on Twitter @OmahaPython if you use that platform

Also there's a PyData meetup which is Python for Data Science specific that
is meeting on the 26th of April if that is of interest to you :
https://www.meetup.com/PyData-Omaha/events/249479521/

Also there's an online meetup that I'm a co-organizer for called
PyLadiesRemote and this Saturday morning there's a talk online about
PySpark further info along with code and setup requirements can be found
here: h
ttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/introduction-to-pyspark-with-garren-staubli-tickets-44427449698

Have a great rest of the month!

Naomi-