[omaha] Pythons' Carpool Lincoln->Omaha 5/24/18?

Charlie Ahern charlieahern at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 23:03:53 EDT 2018

My wife and I are moving to Lincoln on the 15th (from Des Moines).
Hopefully by the 24th we'll be settled enough that I can go to the meeting.
Will anyone be driving from Lincoln to Omaha for the meeting?

I'm a Python newbie, primarily a hobbyist (with close to 40 years
experience in high tech) studying:
* NLP and possible analysis of the text in SEC reports from EDGAR
(Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system)
* Statistical analysis of SEC and other data sources, such as FRED (Federal
Reserve Economic Data)

--
Charlie Ahern

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative
pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little
falls into lazy habits of thinking, just as the man who spends too much
time in the theater is tempted to be content with living vicariously
instead of living his own life. - Albert Einstein