[Overload-sig] Experimenting on real-world groups with potential solutions

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Thu Jun 23 13:19:03 EDT 2016

I'm sold. Let's start by moving this very sig to Discourse, or at least by
setting up a parallel Discourse instance where we can discuss this and
experiment.

If anyone has a different system they want to promote let's do that too.
E.g. maybe we should migrate to MM3 as another experiment.

I would also be happy to set up a GitHub tracker named python/overload-sig,
but I'm not sure I'd personally learn anything new from that (though others
may, and I might find it less useful for the kind of discussions we're
having here than for discussing software features and bugs).

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)