[Persistence-sig] FW: OSCON Birds of a Feather Session - confirmation

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:06:59 -0500

It looks like O'Reilly is unable to accommodate our request to hold a BOF
during one of the Thursday morning sessions. (See the reply below.) So it
appears we have few options, none of which look particularly good, unless
someone can think of another:

1. Go with the scheduled time of 8-10pm Thursday. Guido will miss it. Jim
*might* be able to make it.

2. Change the time to 6-8pm to make it easier for Jim to attend. Guido will
still miss it.

3. Change the time to 6-7pm Tuesday. Guido can make it (I believe) but Jim
will miss it (unless he got an earlier flight?).

4. Give up on an "official" BOF and have lunch together or meet on our own
somehow, somewhere.

Let me know what you think.

--
Patrick K. O'Brien