[portland] Planning for the August Meeting

Adam Lowry adam at therobots.org
Wed Aug 1 01:18:56 CEST 2007

On Tue, July 31, 2007 3:47 pm, jason kirtland wrote:

> I can also share my experimental 5 minute "new features in Python
> 2.5 / beginning Python" talk that I kept in reserve at the July
> meeting.  It's an attempt to appeal to both those just starting out
> and advanced users.  Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't.

I wonder, do any of the group members who are newer to Python have
anything they've been wondering about? Something they've seen but aren't
quite comfortable with? List comprehensions, subprocess module, generators
or anything like that?

> adjournment.  If anyone wants to join me for a little
> between-meeting Pythonic outing just let me know.

I'm up for that. It's near work, so most days happy-hour ish would be fine.

Adam