[portland] Meeting next week

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:18:34 CET 2007

Hey Jeff --

I thought I wasn't able to come, because Suz, my biz partner, was
scheduled to speak in another venue on my invitation and I wanted to
be there in support.  However, that's not happening on the 13th, so
I'm back on tap for attending this meetup.

Professionally, I'm in the thick of battle re open source in the health care
sector and would be happy to discuss that if it's an interest, including
flipping through my slides on that topic if there's going to be a working
projector.  Just put me down as a willing subject.  Could be a lightning
talk, could be a longer conversation.

I think you're doing a good job managing agendas, so hey, whatever
works.  I'm too busy to mess with the Wiki or anything like that.

I'll go to meetup.com and change my RSVP to 'Yes' now... (at least
I have time to do that).

Kirby