[portland] Meeting Wrapup

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:15:29 CEST 2007

> Got a topic you want to talk about in the hour after lightning talks?
> Be the third lightning talk and start off the discussion. Let me know,
> or send a topic to the list. There's a list of topics people asked
> about on our wiki at
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/PortlandPythonUserGroup

I'd like to do my Centralia BarCamp talk, mentioned earlier, either
as a lightning talk (only) or as something to discuss more under
the general heading of open source in health care.

Apologies to Tom for having his name wrong for over 24 hours in
my own write-up of this event.

Hoping to attend next month, plus invite visitors from 360compass
again (an affiliate agile and possible sponsor someday).

> * someone can be me if you'd like. I was really hoping Kirby would try
> this out, though. =)

You want me to try being you?  Sounds infeasible, but I could always
fake it. ;-D

Kirby