[portland] Next Meeting

Jeff Schwaber freyley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 23:26:37 CEST 2007

Hey Pythoneers,

Jason said he'd get the list of topics on the wiki from the pieces of
paper we had -- or at least, the half that were farthest to the right.
Look forward to those soon.

Michelle reminded us that there's an IRC channel, #pdxpython on Freenode.

Between these two things and the mailing list we should be able to
figure out some projects that have the most interest for small group
gatherings for next time. I think, with the number of people we've
got, that we'll want to narrow it to about 4-5 projects, and we'll
want each project to try to report back so we can all share. It would
also be great if anyone felt they weren't particularly attached to one
project and wanted to act as historian and bump around the room
looking for things to report that wouldn't otherwise be remembered.

With that, I'm going to start it off by saying that what I'd really
like to do next time is take somebody's codebase (I'm looking at you,
Kevin) and attack it with pester (jester.sourceforge.net). If this
sounds like something you'd be interested in helping with, let me
know.

What are you interested in doing?

Thanks,

Jeff