[portland] OFF TOPIC: Women Computer Groups in PDX

Daniel Herrington dherrington at robertmarktech.com
Wed Apr 6 03:56:08 CEST 2011

All,

Sorry in advance for going off topic, but someone on PLUG-TALK suggested
I post over here. The short version is I'm looking into expanding my
company's pool of women applicants, and looking for geek women's groups
in PDX.

I've reached out to a woman at OSU and I'm following up on Code N'
Splode. I'm surprised there's nothing at PSU, but hoping I can get
direction from some of the women members from this list. Feel free to
reply to me directly so as not to fill everyone's inbox with replies on
an off topic subject.

Also, I'm sort of stationed in NYC until the 16th, so if you know of
anything in that area I can check out while here, I'd be grateful.

thanks,

--
Daniel Herrington
Director of Field Services