[portland] Winter Coders' Social: Tuesday, December 13, 6-10pm at Urban Airship!

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Thu Dec 8 21:50:42 CET 2011

Hey Pythonistas,

The 5th Annual Winter Coders' Social and Potluck is just around the corner: http://goo.gl/VZN3l. Instead of our regular meeting this Tuesday, we'll join other Portland programmers and their families to eat, drink, play games, and be merry!

All are welcome, and details are below. See you there!

* WHEN: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 from 6–10pm
* WHERE: Urban Airship, 334 NW 11th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209 <http://goo.gl/maps/U6mC>
* POTLUCK: Signup at <http://goo.gl/akjFi>

    Join Portland's tech community in celebrating the end of another year. This is a fun, free annual event where members of local user groups and their families are invited to mingle, eat and play games. This is the fifth time the event's been held and it's lots of fun every time.

    We'll have a potluck, so you're welcome to bring something yummy to share with others. If possible, label your food and whether it meets particular dietary needs, e.g. "vegan", "vegetarian", gluten-free", etc. If you'd like, tell others what you plan to bring, or see what others are bringing at <http://goo.gl/akjFi>. We'll provide beverages, plates, cups, utensils and napkins.

    Like games? Bring your favorites and play them with others. We'll have some rooms with tables set aside. Have an activity or contest that you'd like to organize? Join the discussion at https://groups.google.com/group/pdxgroups.

    Please spread the word, all are welcome. See you there!

THANKS!
    We're grateful to Urban Airship <http://urbanairship.com/>, Emma <http://myemma.com/meet-us/work-here>, ShopIgniter <http://shopigniter.com/> and Portland Incubator Experiment (PIE) <http://piepdx.com> for sponsoring this event.

---
Michelle Rowley
@pythonchelle
michelle at pdxpython.org