[portland] Non-Web RAD tool? [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Sep 29 20:09:04 CEST 2011

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  Thank you, Robin. I completely forgot about it. This is a definite 'go'
> since I can more quickly get back to speed with wxPython (as needed) than
> with PyQt.

   This solves another problem I've been kicking down the road: how to
deliver a complex application to my client and the regulators when I have
the complete model developed and working.

   All my data are in a postgres database; I may need to contact Ed and Paul
to learn how to incorporate GRASS and R scripts within the business rules
component (or as a separate component).

Rich