[PSF-Community] Looking for alternatives to meetup.com

RottinRob . rottinrob at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 02:21:27 EST 2015

Please correct me if I'm wrong,  as Python is NOT my expertise, but is it
not possible to throw up a virtual enironment, add some frills (dev tools,
added bonus tools/software dependant on personal interest), base Django
Server, and other support technologies. Mix in command interface via some
console term or possibly GUI to some extent.
Mind you, I'm aware that takes work and man hours...but it could be Python
Based and Python Technology Driven, and can grow and be molded to need,
desire, and growth of language.
Should be fairly cheap in resources to implement, or at least reasonable.