[PSF-Community] Looking for alternatives to meetup.com

Alan Vezina alan at jydo.com
Sun Nov 22 03:11:16 EST 2015

You are woefully underestimating the amount of work it would take to create
a site like meetup. You are also missing the point: Meetup recommends
people who are part of related, but different meetups to join our meetup.
This drives a good deal of people who weren't looking for our meetup to
find it, show up, and be contributing members. There is a HUGE amount of
value in the large user base that Meetup.com has.