[PSF-Community] Introductions

VanL van.lindberg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:22:32 CEST 2015

To those asking about what is next, or not wanting to worry about
introductions: Introductions are a fine way to start things out. Let's make
sure that we welcome those who are sharing so that we can maintain this
list as a nice place to be.

As to what is next, that is a good question. It's isn't for us to dictate.
Generally, what is on topic here are things that fellow Pythonistas will
find interesting and useful. Community events, calls for papers,
discussions of Python, of libraries, and of interesting articles.

Aren't sure something that someone else posted is on topic? We should give
each other the benefit of the doubt before criticizing or using
inflammatory language. But let's try to keep this focused on things that
are useful to the community.

Thanks,

Van

PSF Chair