[PSF-Community] (no subject)

Huguest E. Ayittey huguestayittey14 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 19:38:57 CEST 2015

I was thinking if there could be a bigger chart room where members can
teach each other and sharer their experiences with others.I wish we had
video chats and instant messages,not always introductions.I have signed up
for python,downloaded it but I have found out it is the most difficult
programmer for beginner who are learning on their own.I have been on python
for about a month now and I still don't understand anything,and can't do
anything with it.Please I think you have to develop python with video chat
and video lessons where beginners can see and know what they have to do.It
has to be interactive and meet the needs of the user not having the program
just staring into your face like that,with out any use,wasting memory space.
Please try to work on my view,
thank you.