[PSF-Community] (no subject)

Dedi Setiabudidaya setiabudidaya at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 03:01:16 CEST 2015

In my opinion, the best way to learn a skill is by asking one of our friends who has the skill to sit beside us and let him/her tell us what to do.

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 21:11:22 +0100
From: huguestayittey14 at gmail.com
To: siggi at bjarnason.us
Subject: Re: [PSF-Community] (no subject)
CC: psf-community at python.org

Thank you all for they replies,they will be of great help.I will try each and every ones help and will get in touch with you once I have good news.Guess what,I told a friend about python and he is really in love with the idea of learning it.This help you guys have offered me will go a long way to help the both of us.
Thank you pythonists,you are all really wonderful.