[PSF-Volunteers] OSCON booth?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed May 25 18:29:23 CEST 2005

Should we try having a PSF booth at OSCON?  If I get at least three or
four people from this list interested, we can try getting more volunteers
from the rest of the community -- I think we need at least ten or twelve
committed people to make this work.  (The real minimum is probably around
eight people, but I've learned about the need for extra volunteers the
hard way...)

I asked O'Reilly about getting a booth; here's what they said:

    Yes, we can offer you a 10x10 booth at not cost. Please fill out the
    attached vendor contract, write in $0 in the amount due and fax back
    to me. Please note this is an empty booth, you'll need to arrange for
    carpet, booth properties (chairs/tables), electrical and internet
    rental if you need them. Also, please email me your print and web
    logos, and 50 word description and URL

"The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste." --Steve Jobs