[PyAR2] pyArkansas, October 4, and You

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Wed May 21 20:02:17 CEST 2008

Just got this...looks like we're a go for October 4th!

Dear Greg,

Yes, let us tentatively schedule the pyArkansas on Oct. 4. We will
provide 2-3 fully equipped classrooms in this department. Each of the
classrooms have a digital projector and minimum 20 workstations.
Wireless connection is available through entire area.  We will  inform
UCA students about this event. We very much welcome high schools
participants.

In planning the event, I would suggest the following:
1. a  introduction session on importance of computing,
2. a fun lab session, using Python to alter media data, for beginners,
3. showcases of Python application.

Since it is on Saturday, we may want to start the event after 9 AM and
finish it by 2 PM.

Regards,

(Dr.) Chenyi (Hu, UCA Department of Computer Science).