[Pycon-volunteers] Free to help tomorrow

Marco Gallotta marco at gallotta.co.za
Thu Mar 14 03:13:32 CET 2013

Hey

I'm free to help for the whole day tomorrow. I'll definitely be at the swag stuffing and I've signed up as a tutorial host for 12:50 (08:30 is a little early :P). Anything else that's in need? Always keen to jump into something with a bit more of a commitment. Otherwise I'll just jump into registration again as it was somewhat understaffed today.

--
Marco Gallotta | Mountain View, California
Software Engineer, Infrastructure | Loki Studios