[pycon-za] Recording talks at PyConZA

Neil Muller drnlmuller at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:40:50 CEST 2012

On 20 August 2012 11:29, Jonathan Endersby
<jonathan.endersby at praekeltconsulting.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> As much faith as I have in Stefano, and as awesome a guy he is...
>
> On 19 August 2012 22:42, Stefano Rivera <stefano at rivera.za.net> wrote:
>>
>> Or just outsource the whole thing.
>
> +1

Which brings us full circle to the budget issue that started this
thread. My impression is we don't have that much money available [1],
so we're going to have to rely on volunteers to do the work. The
question is what do we absolutely HAVE to provide to make that
feasible. From the sounds of it, cameras and computers will be
reasonably easy to arrange, but we'll have to spend a fair chunk if we
want to capture slides in reasonable quality.

[1] Equipment, at least 2 camera operators for 2 days plus whatever
other expenses will be involved all adds up fairly quickly.

--
Neil Muller
drnlmuller at gmail.com

I've got a gmail account. Why haven't I become cool?