[pycon-za] Pycon ZA Status update

Neil Muller drnlmuller at gmail.com
Tue May 22 12:29:45 CEST 2012

Thanks to Simon's hard work, we now have a synmposium instance running
at http://za.pycon.org , and we've fixed the dates for the 4th and 5th
of October

My plan is to poke at how symposium's proposal submission setup works
in the near future, and, once that's running, we should send out a
call for papers. Ideally, I want everything in place so we can do this
shortly after the next CTPUG meeting on the 2nd of June.

Currently, my list of groups to spam with the CfP is roughly:

UCT (Computer Science & Physics)
Stellenbosch
AIMS
SKA
The African Python Tour people
CTPUG & the gauteng PUG
CLUG (other linux user groups?)

Suggestions of good contact people for any of these groups, and other
groups to add to the list actively encouraged.

--
Neil Muller
drnlmuller at gmail.com

I've got a gmail account. Why haven't I become cool?