[Pycon2005-attendees] Reminder: feedback forms

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Mar 25 16:43:31 CET 2005

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 08:17:50AM -0500, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> Please remember to pick up a feedback form at the registration desk,
> complete it, and return it.  You can either put the form in the
> box marked 'completed feedback forms', or hand the form to the
> registration desk staff.

If you've already left PyCon, you can download a copy of the form at
http://www.amk.ca/files/pycon/feedback.pdf, and then print it out and
mail it to the address below.  Alternatively you can look at the PDF
and then send me e-mail answering the questions.  (You won't be
anonymous if you use e-mail, of course.)

--amk

Mailing address for feedback forms:
Andrew Kuchling
3061 Sugar Lane