[Pydotorg-redesign] Some quick observations and ideas about the current site

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Mon Aug 11 07:44:39 EDT 2003

On Sunday, August 10, 2003, at 07:00  PM, Aahz wrote:
> Haven't had a chance to mention this yet, but I think the set of links
> in
> the top navbar should be:

> * Why Python?
> * Getting Started
> * Documentation
> * Community
> * Sitemap
> * Developers

Assuming "Getting Started" goes to /topics/learn/, the only one of
those links we don't already have is "Why Python?".  Would that point
to the existing /doc/Intros.html, or do we need to make a new
advocacy/marketing section?  If the latter, we need someone to step up
and volunteer to actually write it.  (That person won't be me; my plan
is to revise the FAQs and then go off and work on a Quixote web site.)

  --amk