[pydotorg-www] Analytics

Ethan Schoonover es at ethanschoonover.com
Sun Apr 25 19:17:08 CEST 2010

My impression of Google Analytics has been very positive from both a
utility and privacy perspective.

See the recent opt-out announcement, for instance:
http://analytics.blogspot.com/2010/03/more-choice-for-users-browser-based-opt.html

I would strongly recommend exploring an option like GA before
installing yet a third party tracking system requiring
maintenance/upgrades (even if minor, in my experience small
maintenance becomes another bottleneck). GA's interface is generally
very easy to use as well.

es

Ethan Schoonover

es at ethanschoonover.com