[pydotorg-www] DNS additions for translation blogs

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sat May 7 09:54:51 CEST 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 8:32 PM, Georg Brandl <g.brandl at gmx.net> wrote:
> On 06.05.2011 16:12, anatoly techtonik wrote:

>>> Sigh - in the time he needs to "make" and verify the electronic form,
>>> Martin can probably add 50-100 new A records himself.
>>
>> I can create the form if you don't mind using Google Spreadsheets.
>
> And what good does a Google spreadsheet do here, exactly?

You can create form from the Google spreadsheets interface and when
people add items to the form, a new row is added to the spreadsheet
automatically. This is how
http://code.google.com/legal/individual-cla-v1.0.html works. It is
possible to automate it further, like extracting the list of names for
tracker etc.
--
anatoly t.