[pydotorg-www] Editing IntroductoryBooks page

daniël bosold devogon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:36:56 EST 2020

I was just reading the wiki looking for some recommended introductory
books on the IntroductoryBooks page and noticed that most of the
entries there are Video courses. While, interesting, it's not what
this page is about. Hoping to edit this page (and move the courses to
a VideoCourses page - or some such) I found that it's locked down,
likely due to inconsiderate users or spammers.

I'd like to be able to fix this page as well as add a separate one for courses.

Can I do that?

thank you,

RagnarVanDerWiel