[Pygui] Distributing a PyGUI application on Windows.

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Fri Apr 15 03:21:46 CEST 2011

Devon Meunier wrote:
> Normally, I would use cx_freeze to produce an
> .exe, but it appears to be unable to load PyGUI.

You should be able to use py2exe, but you will have to
explicitly tell it to include all of the modules from
PyGUI that it needs, since py2exe can't follow the dynamic

I'm not familiar with cx_freeze, but something similar
ought to be possible.

[1] Yes, I know this is a nuisance, and I'm thinking
about ways to improve the situation.

--
Greg