[Pygui] PyGUI Mailing List?

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Feb 14 06:44:08 CET 2011

Mark Melvin wrote:
>         I see the menu item, and the key
>         bindings seem to work, but clicking on the menu does not call
>         the method.

I found out what was causing this. Turns out the last item in the last
menu in the menu bar has never worked properly on Windows. I'll upload
a fixed version soon. In the meantime, you should be able to work around
it by adding a dummy item to the end of your menu.

>          And I can't seem to figure out how to exit the application
>         programmatically.

Putting this line in your on_exit() method seems to work for me:

         app.quit_cmd()

--
Greg