[PyOP] Python For Programmers Retreat Next Week

Marilyn Davis marilyn at pythontrainer.com
Mon Nov 25 21:52:14 CET 2013

Hi,

Next Monday, Dec 2,  we start a 4-day Python For Programmers class at our
labs at UCSC-Extension in Santa Clara, right across 101 from
the Great America sign:

http://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=1531625&SectionID=5273682

The Programmers' class is low-pressure, but fast-paced, where students
learn and practice core concepts and Pythonic thinking.  To join this
class, you should be well-practiced at programming in some other language.
No beginning programmers please, but you can certainly be new to Python.

If you are new to programming, please join the beginners' evening class
starting Jan 13:

http://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=3576274&SectionID=5274048

and then take a Programmers' class.

All our Python courses are hands-on with short lectures, and lots of
exercises where we study the solutions after some lab time.

Questions are always welcome; discussion and pair-programming are encouraged.

Please come, and send students!

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D.
Python Instructor
http://pythontrainer.com