[PyOP] Python class tomorrow and Data class the next week.

Marilyn Davis marilyn at pythontrainer.com
Fri Aug 9 14:05:17 EDT 2019

Hi Python People,

Aug 19 - 22, Mon - Thurs, is a face-to-face intensive "Python For
Programmers" class, with 11 days together online after for questions and
finishing the class work:

http://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=5591127&SectionID=6595825
Experienced programmers only please.

If you'd prefer a more relaxed course, try the online course.  It doesn't
start, officially, until Aug 2;  but you can register now and start
today:

http://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=5591127&SectionID=6596605

Also in August, we offer Python for Data Analysis, a face-to-face intensive
Aug 26 - 29, with 11 days online after to finish the class work and ask
questions.

This class is for absolute beginners to programming.  The miracle of
Python and the Pandas/Numpy/Mathplotlib libraries, using Jupyter
notebooks, makes it a quick study to be analyzing and graphing data with
no previous experience in programming.

http://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=6240437&SectionID=6595897

All courses are hands-on with short lectures, and lots of relevant
exercises, and, we study the solutions after some lab time.

Questions are always welcome; discussion and pair-programming are encouraged.

Please come, and send students!

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D.
Python Instructor
http:www.pythontrainer.com