[PyOP] March Classes at UCSC-Extension in Santa Clara

Marilyn Davis marilyn at pythontrainer.com
Sun Mar 1 11:58:40 EST 2020

We are offering a "Python For Data Analysis" class next week, Mon - Thurs,
9-5 at UCSC Extension, Silicon Valley: 3175 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA
95054.  There are 11 days of online discussion after the face-to-face
portion to help you with further study and to finish the class work.

With the miracle tools: Python, Pandas, and Jupyter notebooks, we go from
zero to analyzing data in this short class.  It is helpful, but not
required to know a programming language, and a little about statistics.

https://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=6240437&SectionID=6773155

The next week, March 16 - 19, 9-5, we have "Python For Programmers".  You
need to be an experienced programmer in some language because it is a
fast-paced class, teaching the syntax of Python, and focusing on the
Pythonic way: readable, clean, efficient, and hard to make a mistake.
Again, there will be 11 days after the class to interact with the
instructor and other students and complete the course work.

Experienced programmers only please.

https://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=5591127&SectionID=6767085

If you'd prefer a more relaxed course, you want the online course.  It
doesn't start, officially, until April 14,  but you can register now and
start March 10:

https://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=5591127&SectionID=6770773

Online, we have a lot of time to work through the material.  I have a
reputations for answering all questions quickly and patiently because I
like to help.

All courses are hands-on with short lectures, and lots of relevant
exercises, and, we study the solutions after some lab time.

Questions are always welcome; discussion and pair-programming are encouraged.

Please come, and send students!

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D.
Python Instructor
http:www.pythontrainer.com