[pypy-dev] hildesheim2 day 2 + 3 report / status

Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com
Thu Jul 28 12:27:55 CEST 2005

holger krekel <hpk at trillke.net> wrote on 28/07/2005 11:05:56:

> Hi Ben!
>
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 10:02 +0100, Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com wrote:
> > It sounds like you are making great progress! I was just wondering
when
> > would be a good time to report test failures, as I am currently
getting
> > about 25 failing tests at the moment (on Windows cygwin)? I understand

> > that things are in a state of flux at the moment and will probably
settle
> > down again after the sprint.
>
> hopefully, yes :-)
>
> If you keep getting those errors over more than a day then i
> suggest to post them here to the list (or put them somewhere
> on a web server and post a link).

Thanks Holger,

Ok, these ones have all been failing for a few days:

Most of them look like fairly simple bugs ( note I have got rid of all
references to ftruncate locally, as it doesn't exist on windows). The time
failure appears to be happening because the CPython timer and the PyPy
timer are seperate, so maybe they shouldn't be compared to each other?

Cheers,
Ben

P.S Sorry about the wrong cc