[pypy-dev] sync-meeting 05/10/06

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Thu Oct 6 10:55:12 CEST 2005

Hi colleagues,

about today's sync meeting:

Holger is probably not joining since he is setting up in Paris.

Bea asked to add the following topic:

> Since we have 3 "newcomers" as well as possible Logilab staff being
> interested (they are planning to have others working in wp 9,10) we should
> put some effort into the start up tutorial on the 10th (we also need to do
> presentations and goals - then tutorials and planned work)....
> Could you discuss this on the next sync-meeting - who does it and what to
> focus on?
> Also - in the upcoming consortium meeting we are to talk about phase 2 and
> plan the work. I am thinking that this shouldnt be discussed in that kind
> of meeting - rather a more informal technical one....what do you think?

Regular topics

* activity reports (3 prepared lines of info)
* resolve conflicts/blockers

Here is my draft proposal of

Topics of the week

Tutorial on the 10th of October

     Who does it, and what to focus on?

Marketing (left from last meeting, copied here)

     As a derivative of a previous topic ("making money"), I am trying
to get some danish technical magazines to write about pypy. It occured
to me that maybe we should make a press release when we pass a milestone
next time.

Please add/correct as you see fit.

Sorry about this late announcement, we have the house full of guests,
my wife's anniversary.

ciao - chris