[pypy-dev] sync-meeting 05/10/06

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Thu Oct 6 11:21:17 CEST 2005

Christian Tismer wrote:

> Regular topics
> --------------
>
> * activity reports (3 prepared lines of info)
> * resolve conflicts/blockers
>

> Here is my draft proposal of
>
> Topics of the week
> ------------------
>
> Tutorial on the 10th of October
>
>     Who does it, and what to focus on?
>
> Marketing (left from last meeting, copied here)
>
>     As a derivative of a previous topic ("making money"), I am trying to
> get some danish technical magazines to write about pypy. It occured to
> me that maybe we should make a press release when we pass a milestone
> next time.

Additional topic if we have the time:
Carl-Friedrich proposed to talk about how to manage # of sprint
attendants. We seem to be 18 or something while Logilab expected 10-12.

Space problem

quoting C.F. Bolz:
   E.g. is there a cafe with WLAN access somewhere in walking distance?
   Please note, that some people on the list are not there all the time
   (Lene is there only for two days and is not programming anyway,
Anders
   Lehmann leaves early).
   Maybe this should also be a PyPy-sync topic?