[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-svn] r18743 - pypy/dist/pypy/module/stackless

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue Oct 18 22:37:39 CEST 2005

Re-hi,

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 10:27:57PM +0200, Armin Rigo wrote:
> This check-in is not about anything that would have required any more
> design.

To complete this e-mail I should mention that (as I told you on IRC) I
have drafted a tentative design for what should be exposed from C to
RPython level, which closely follows what we discussed during the
sprint.  See the end of:

http://codespeak.net/svn/pypy/extradoc/sprintinfo/paris/stackless-discussion.txt

I've started working in this direction, mainly on the fairly obscure
bits involving yet another kind of Opaque objects in the RTyper.

A bientot,

Armin