[pypy-dev] release planning meeting on Monday

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Thu Oct 27 22:40:08 CEST 2005

Hi PyPy-dev!

On todays pypy-sync meeting (minutes at
http://codespeak.net/pypy/extradoc/minute/pypy-sync-10-27-2005.txt) it
was decided that we would try to make a release on friday next week. To
plan the release work there will be a release planning meeting:

Time: Monday 31th October 2005, 2pm-3pm (GMT + 2)
Location: #pypy

Samuele will moderate the meeting and send out the agenda on Sunday. The
plan is that there should be a release branch tomorrow, Samuele will run
the compliancy test over the weekend and we decide what needs to be done
on Monday.

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich