[pypy-dev] idea for Summer of PyPy - call for feedback

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Mon Jan 16 07:49:31 CET 2006

Hey again,

so right after this mail was sent out there was a
codespeak downtime lasting 12 hours.

Anyway, let me clarify that this mail was not addressed
to the core PyPy developers (who endorse the idea already)
but to everybody else so please speak up if you are interested
or have comments regarding the idea.  Hum, or should we
post to comp.lang.python?

you can of course also mail me privately - it doesn't mean
that you have to guarantee to propose something later.

cheers,

    holger