[pypy-dev] idea for Summer of PyPy - call for feedback (multimethods, actually)

Drumheller, Michael michael.drumheller at boeing.com
Wed Jan 18 19:43:58 CET 2006

It is nice to see that others are aware of David Mertz's multimethods.py.
I have the impression that not enough people know about it.  There is a decorator technique that you can use with it which gives it practically transparent syntax, which I also think is not very well known.

Just curious:  Can you say in what way multimethods.py is inadequate for your purposes?

Michael

>>> Regards,
>>> Aurélien