[pypy-dev] scheme interpreter

Jakub Gustak jgustak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:10:29 CEST 2007

> > Right now I am doing more research on the subject and getting familiar
> > with PyPy code base.
> >
> > The main issue right now is: How to start with PyPy?
> >
> http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/getting-started.html
> is a nice place to start.

I have already went through that, and many more documentation. Now I
am looking for some guidance how to start writing the interpreter
itself, which will fit into the PyPy, and won't repeat effort you have
already made.

I am studying javascript interpreter and some parts of pyrolog.
I can see that a lot of work is done by the pypy.rlib.parsing.ebnfparse.
I will focus on that right now. Any links, documentation or literature
to help me understand this part?

Best regards,
Jakub Gustak