[pypy-dev] python 3

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 18 10:32:50 CEST 2011

so the situation is even better: even if the PyPy Python 2.x
implementation was not updated any more after 1.6 (which won't be the
case), future versions of PyPy could have *both* a 2.x and a 3.x
interpreter (separately packaged), and *both* would leverage the newer
JIT versions. Is that correct Maciej?

In that case, the question for PyPy as a project would be when it
makes sense to invest the time to implement a 3.x interpreter if no
one steps up and just does it ;-)

Miquel