[pypy-dev] docs on doc.pypy.org

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Thu May 5 23:13:31 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 11:00 PM, Daniel Collins <dacjames at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
> After following the project for a long time, I just joined the pypy mailing
> list looking to help out.  I would love to help on the pypy.org
> website; admittedly, I am fairly new to web design but I think I could help.
>
> I have never contributed to an open source project before so I need a little
> guidance about how things work here.  Thanks, let me know!
> --Daniel

It's very simple. You come up with an idea what do you want to work on
(this is done, pypy website) so you need to check out an appropriate
repository.

http://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy.org

then you either create a branch and issue a pull request or create a
patch or whatever way is really convinient.

Feel free to join #pypy on irc.freenode.net if you have any more questions