[pypy-dev] docs on doc.pypy.org

Leonardo Santagada santagada at gmail.com
Fri May 6 02:40:47 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 6:13 PM, Maciej Fijalkowski <fijall at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have never contributed to an open source project before so I need a little
>> guidance about how things work here.  Thanks, let me know!
>> --Daniel
>
> It's very simple. You come up with an idea what do you want to work on
> (this is done, pypy website) so you need to check out an appropriate
> repository.
>
> http://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy.org
>
> then you either create a branch and issue a pull request or create a
> patch or whatever way is really convinient.
>
> Feel free to join #pypy on irc.freenode.net if you have any more questions

Sorry to disagree but wouldn't just doing a sketch in photoshop and
posting the design here be enough for a start? Then do the
html+css+javascript needed and only then think about doing a template,
which if you don't know how to do there are plenty of people that
knows that and can do it for you in 2 hours tops if you have
everything already on html.

I think the problem is the design of the website, not coding the
template in jinja2.

--
Leonardo Santagada