[pypy-dev] strange error in urlunparse

Max Lavrenov max.lavrenov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:57:43 CEST 2011

Hello Amaury
Thanks for response.

No, i got same error with this line
python --jit threshold=-1  /home/e-max/.virtualenvs/pypy/bin/twistd -n
dalight

But If i change urlunparse function and try printing date variable before,
all starts work correctly.

def urlunparse(data):
    """Put a parsed URL back together again.  This may result in a
    slightly different, but equivalent URL, if the URL that was parsed
    originally had redundant delimiters, e.g. a ? with an empty query
    (the draft states that these are equivalent)."""
    print data
    scheme, netloc, url, params, query, fragment = data
    if params:
        url = "%s;%s" % (url, params)
    return urlunsplit((scheme, netloc, url, query, fragment))