[pypy-dev] Gothenburg Sprint Dates

Bea During bea at changemaker.nu
Tue Oct 11 21:14:04 CEST 2011

Hi there

Antonio Cuni skrev 2011-10-11 17:01:
> On 13/09/11 13:35, Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:
>
>> Some of us need to be in Stockholm Oct 24 and 28.
>> Anto needs to be with his family Nov 1.
>> Fscons starts Friday Nov 11 in Göteborg, and we're giving a talk.
>>
>> Thus I propose that we hold a Sprint at my house Wednesday Nov 2nd
>> through
>> Thursday Nov 10.
>>
>> fscons: http://fscons.org/ Nov 11-13 Not sure what day we will be
>> speaking
>> yet.
>>
>> What do the rest of you think of this idea?
>

> Did we decide anything wrt the Gothenburg sprint in November?  I think
> it's time booking the flights, else the might become expensive.
>
> We should decide the dates and publish the sprint announcement.
>
> Probably, I'll be able to come only on the 4th, and then I might stay
> until the 13th, to attend fscons.
>
> ciao,
> Anto

I talked to Laura about this today and she wanted me to email the
following and start to push for a sprint announcement (which apparently
not needed since the discussion has been reboote):

- the sprint need to take place at the Open End office due to bathroom
logistic angst in Lauras/Jacobs house (apparently all apartements need
to revamp some of the plumbing which collides with the sprint)
So we need to add directions to Open End facilities to the sprint
announcement: Open End AB, Norra Ågatan 10, 416 64 Göteborg, see
http://kartor.eniro.se/m/ajEHO

- suggested dates that we suggest is as above: Wednesday 2nd of Nov to
Thursday 10th of Nov

- due to the logistical mess of the bathroom situation at Jacob and
Lauras place they will not be able to host people sleeping over other in
the same manner as they usually do (Anto - there is a bed for you as
promised though). So we need to recommend some cheap places for booking
accommodations as well (Chalmers Studenthem)

- as for topics, it seems Maciej suggests a 1.7 release before the
sprint so we need to check the todo list

Cheers

Bea