[pypy-dev] Gothenburg Sprint Dates

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 21:41:59 CEST 2011

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Bea During <bea at changemaker.nu> wrote:
> Hi there
> Antonio Cuni skrev 2011-10-11 17:01:
>> On 13/09/11 13:35, Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:
>>> Some of us need to be in Stockholm Oct 24 and 28.
>>> Anto needs to be with his family Nov 1.
>>> Fscons starts Friday Nov 11 in Göteborg, and we're giving a talk.
>>> Thus I propose that we hold a Sprint at my house Wednesday Nov 2nd
>>> through
>>> Thursday Nov 10.
>>> fscons: http://fscons.org/ Nov 11-13 Not sure what day we will be
>>> speaking
>>> yet.
>>> What do the rest of you think of this idea?
>> Did we decide anything wrt the Gothenburg sprint in November?  I think
>> it's time booking the flights, else the might become expensive.
>> We should decide the dates and publish the sprint announcement.
>> Probably, I'll be able to come only on the 4th, and then I might stay
>> until the 13th, to attend fscons.
>> ciao,
>> Anto
> I talked to Laura about this today and she wanted me to email the following
> and start to push for a sprint announcement (which apparently not needed
> since the discussion has been reboote):
> - the sprint need to take place at the Open End office due to bathroom
> logistic angst in Lauras/Jacobs house (apparently all apartements need to
> revamp some of the plumbing which collides with the sprint)
> So we need to add directions to Open End facilities to the sprint
> announcement: Open End AB, Norra Ågatan 10, 416 64 Göteborg, see
> http://kartor.eniro.se/m/ajEHO
> - suggested dates that we suggest is as above: Wednesday 2nd of Nov to
> Thursday 10th of Nov
> - due to the logistical mess of the bathroom situation at Jacob and Lauras
> place they will not be able to host people sleeping over other in the same
> manner as they usually do (Anto - there is a bed for you as promised
> though). So we need to recommend some cheap places for booking
> accommodations as well (Chalmers Studenthem)
> - as for topics, it seems Maciej suggests a 1.7 release before the sprint so
> we need to check the todo list
> Cheers
> Bea


Maybe with logistics being harder we should move the sprint to some
cheaper place? (I do appreciate OE lending us a room though)


More information about the pypy-dev mailing list