[pypy-dev] what does the debug cycle look like?

Brandon Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Tue Aug 14 07:15:55 CEST 2012

Matti Picus <matti.picus at gmail.com> writes:

> Welcome, your help is needed and appreciated.  One thing you might
> want to try is adding the functionality as a pure python...

Ah, yes, Maciej had mentioned something about that - that many NumPy
functions wind up being pure Python even over in NumPy, and that for
PyPy we can do the same thing.

I will have to ask him - or do you know? - whether we are writing our
own tests, or just copying over NumPy's existing tests each time we add
a new feature and want to be sure that it works?

--
Brandon Rhodes      brandon at rhodesmill.org      http://rhodesmill.org/brandon