[pypy-dev] what does the debug cycle look like?

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 20:29:05 CEST 2012

Numpy's tests are a good starting point, but they tend to ignore corner
cases such as:
improper arguments,
strange mixtures of options,
passing in virtual ndarrays (lazy evaluation and slices),
empty arrays or scalars,
so we generally start with theirs and add more, trying to retain
compatibility.
Matti