[pypy-dev] when will pypy support psycopg2?

Yan Chunlu springrider at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 11:54:59 CET 2012

sorry I somehow replied to your personally, sorry for disturbing.
just didn't get used to gmail's new UI....

about quora's adoption, brought me a lot confidence. thanks a lot! will test it!

I am curious that does it hard for pypy to add those data type?
like PyByteArray_Type, PyMemoryView_Type and PyInterpreterState